Donate to the Grassroots Party and Let’s Get Growing:

Donate $50 and Get your $50 REEFER REFUND. Minnesota will refund the first $50 contributed per Minnesota resident or $100 per couple as part of the Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program. The campaign will send you an official receipt and easy form to fill out to receive your refund. Political party units may accept unlimited contributions from individuals who are not foreign nationals.

Contribution Information
Contact Information
First Name is required
Last Name is required
Address is required
City is required
State is required
Zip is required

Phone is required
Employer is required
Occupation is required
Federal election law requires political committees to use best efforts to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during an election cycle. An individual may not contribute more than a total of $2700 per election to the committee. Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organizations or national banks (including corporate or other business entity credit cards), from any person contributing another's funds, from a Federal government contractor, or from a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status. Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes.

Contributions are not tax deductible

Payment Information

Paid for by Grassroots-Legalize Cannabis Party, P.O. Box 8076, St. Paul, MN 55108